The Kemerton Organ was built by John Nicholson in 1852. It has had two rebuilds since but was recently partially renovated by Nicholson.
James Lancelot has a Harrison and Harrison organ (and a train set) in his house. He can only accommodate twelve people at once so it is suggested that during the Kemerton visit we arrange for members to split into two groups, and alternate the organ visits with an early or a late lunch. James has kindly offered refreshments. His garden is available if fine.